ZINGA COLD GALVANIZATION SYSTEM
The prevailing harsh environment in Saudi Arabia leads to accelerated corrosion of steel structures, especially in coastal areas. Zinga cold galvanization system offers a unique cost-effective solution for rehabilitating corroded structures and protecting from further corrosion for substantial periods of time, thus reducing the operation & maintenance costs for facility owners.
ZINGA is a single component zinc rich coating (Film Galvanizing System) containing 96% zinc purity in dry film. It provides the following main advantages:
- Provides ongoing galvanic action: Zinga is unique among all coatings in providing a very high protection to structures, and is therefore the only paint that can act as a substitute to hot dip galvanization. (note: below 93% zinc content, no galvanic action takes place)
- Very long durability of protection (no less than 15 years) as compared to other methods which typically offer 5 to 10 years and sometimes less.
- Significantly better performance than hot dip galvanization in environments next to seashore or immersed in seawater.
- Has fire retarding capabilities
- Unlike other coatings, is non-toxic due to very high zinc content, and therefore can be used in potable water tanks.
- Very easy to apply (on site or at workshop) due to being single component. It can be applied with airless spray, brush or roll.
- Is touch-dry in 10 minutes
- Can be used as a single system, or as primer in duplex systems.
- Has unlimited shelf life.
- Ideal for thin steel members, which can get deformed using hot dip galvanization.
- Proven track record, both worldwide and in Saudi Arabia.