CLAY ROOF TILES
Besides their appealing aesthetics, clay
roof tiles offer several advantages to
owners of facilities in Saudi Arabia.
We offer a wide range of styles (Glazed, Unglazed, Natural & Flamed), colors, textures, and dimensions of clay roof tiles from top notch Spanish producers to suit our client’s requirements. We work with architects and facility owners to customize the designs to meet their specific requirements. Our clay roof tiles have been installed at various palaces and high-end residences in Saudi Arabia.
Clay roof tiles offer several advantages to owners of facilities in Saudi Arabia (over other roofing materials), including:
- Insulation: air freely circulates beneath clay roof tiles, which regulates rooftop temperatures and helps maintain temperatures inside the facility and reduce air-conditioning costs.
- Weather resistance: other roofing materials expand and contract to a larger degree when extreme conditions occur. By contrast, clay roof tiles maintain the roof's integrity by withstanding weather variations. They are also able to reduce the impact of harmful UV radiation.
- Durability: clay roof tiles do not rot and are fire and insect resistant.
- Longevity: clay roof tiles have a useful life of as much as 100 years, much longer than most other roofing materials.
- Maintenance: clay roof tiles require less maintenance than other roofing material.