ACCESS FLOORING (RAISED FLOOR)
Access floor systems are raised structural floors that are placed on reinforced concrete slabs. The floor panels are installed on adjustable vertical pedestals, which in turn are fixed to the concrete slab using adhesives or mechanical fixation.
- Allow various systems (power, energy, communication and data base systems) to be installed under the floor.
- Easy access to the systems underneath them for maintenance.
- Easy to change and fix.
- Enable heating and cooling from the floor, which allows for energy savings.
- Can provide fire suppression from floor to floor.
- Can provide acoustic isolation.
- Wide range of finishes that suit many settings.
We represent reputable suppliers of access flooring (such as Petral) to offer our clients solutions for various applications, and with various top finishes: